- Europe based PCB assembly leaders
- From customized prototype to turn-key PCBA production
- Competitive prices and fast execution service
- Excellent quality with 100% satisfaction guarantee
We offer both Prototype and Production PCBA services. For Prototype, there is no limitation for the minimum quantity. Please fill the online form, upload your Gerber and BOM files and we will contact you ASAP with our detailed quotation.
Follow these simple steps to begin your project with PCBPA:
We provide quick-turn prototype, low-volume and production PCB assembly with surface-mount (SMT), through-hole (THT) and mix components
Implementation and Support
Just send us the Gerber and BOM files, consignment ( you supply all parts) and various components purchase options to help you reduce cost and wait time.
We can handle small prototype quantity as well as series of up to few hundreds productions.
To assemble your PCB board, we accept components and parts in the following three approaches:
- You supply us with the parts.
- We purchase on your behalf based on provided BOM-file. Make sure that each component has a reference/purchase number from one of the below-listed distributors, such as Digi-Key, Mouser, Arrow, Future Electronics, etc.
- Use our in-house component stock.
To help client obtain better pricing on volume, we offer free spare parts parking. We stock your spare parts free of charge for your future orders. For better pricing and faster service, we also regularly maintain an in-house stock of 8000+ types of components from quality manufacturers. These include resistors (all type, size and value, complete stock), capacitors, diodes, transistors, LED, common IC and connectors.
We perform multiple quality assurance procedures before shipping out any board. These include:
- Visual inspection,
- OI (Optical Inspector),
- Functional test (test modules need to be supplied).